LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Please remove my email from your Forum

I recently learned that an email I wrote to LAPACK in 2006 was posted on
your public forum where it is searchable. I am writing to ask that you
remove my email (which has my address and phone numbers and web page URL
in the signature) from your forum. It was a private communication and was
not intended to be posted publicly. I take my privacy very seriously. I
have included the URL below. Please conform by return email that you have
removed it from your forum. Thank you.

David L.