Hello David,

sorry about that, he following messages have been removed from the LAPACK
archives:
#83  2006/05/05  David D Ling     [Lapack] LAPACK and BLAS licenses
#85  2006/05/08  Julie Langou     [Lapack] LAPACK and BLAS licenses

Julien.

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, David D Ling wrote:

I recently learned that an email I wrote to LAPACK in 2006 was posted on your
public forum where it is searchable. I am writing to ask that you remove
my email (which has my address and phone numbers and web page URL in the
signature) from your forum. It was a private communication and was not
intended to be posted publicly. I take my privacy very seriously. I have
included the URL below. Please conform by return email that you have removed
it from your forum. Thank you.

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/archives/lapack/msg00083.html

http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/archives/lapack/msg00085.html

David L.