LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Error in 3.1.1 xHSEQR

Hello John,
thanks for the report, we noticed the forst mismatched you mentionned a
few times ago and still need to push this in a new release. We'll have a
look at the second bug.
Best wishes,
Julien.

On Wed, 16 Jul 2008, John Mulcahy wrote:

Hi,
?
The comments in the xHSEQR routines about ispec values for Ilaenv are wrong,
refer to 1, 2, 3... when they should be 12, 13,
14,...
?
The code is also wrong in CHSEQR, SHSEQR and ZHSEQR where it tests for the
matrix size to cross over from xLAHQR to xLAQR0,
e.g.:
?
*??????? ==== ZLAHQR/ZLAQR0 crossover point ====
*
???????? NMIN = ILAENV( 1, 'ZHSEQR', JOB( : 1 ) // COMPZ( : 1 ), N, ILO,

should be calling with an ispec of 12 there, DHSEQR uses the correct value.
?
Regards,
?
John