LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Why there are two different versions of CBLAS ?

csv,
The clas.tgz is coming from recoding the BLAS in C by hand.
The CBLAS included in CLAPACK is coming from an automated Fortran to C
translation with f2c.
Could I get some more details about your problem?
What kind of machine/compiler are you using?
Were the CLAPACK BLAS testing running correctly or not?
Thanks
Julie