LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] list of routines

Dear all,
I am writing to you because I have a problem using lapack. I correctly
installed on my Ubuntu the routines -at least the example runs. But I miss
one thing to start using this library, which is a detailed list of the
available functions, included prototipes  to tell me how to use them. I
found some manuals on line, but all I got is able to tell me how the
function I ask for works. I mean, maybe I know what to do, but not what the
function which do that is called. Then, what should I do?
Thank you in advance.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jacopo