LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Questions

Dear Madam ,Sir,

i have just installed a Fortran Editor and g77 compiler.Know i can
write and compile programs.I want to compile dgsvd and run ist. But i
recieve
some errors like this : Subprogram LSAME never defined.
I have downloaded Lapack  but I do not know  how i can run it's
program or how i can use them in my program. For example in java i
write import and i can use the function of the library.
secondly i want to know where i can find explanation of dgesvd
algorithm in lapck not code.

Your faithfully

Masoud