LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Questions

Masoud,
Which platform are you using on Microsoft: Cygwin? Visual Studio?
something else?
Under Windows, we only support  Cygwin  and  Microsoft Visual Studio
with the Intel Fortran Compiler.
For the documentation, the LAPACK user Guide is available online at
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lug/index.html
SVD chapter is http://www.netlib.org/lapack/lug/node32.html
Sincerely
Julie