LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] bug report for ./make.inc.example

Hi I encountered some problems building lapack-lite-3.1.1.

I traced the problem to line 35 of make.inc.example in the top directory
of the LAPACK distribution.

I uncommented that line because I use gfortran. Unfortunately the line
has a trailing space which breaks the rules for compiling
INSTALL/second_INT_ETIME.f and INSTALL/second_INT_ETIME.f (it introduces
a space before the period in the make rules and so prevents dscndtst
secondtst from being built correctly).

The fix is to remove the whitespace at the end of line 35.

Thanks.

Fernando Guevara Vasquez.