LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] New Version of CLAPACK for Windows

Peter,
Can you tell me what is the difference between your package and the
CLAPACK Windows package from Netlib. http://www.netlib.org/clapack/
Currently the latest CLAPACK Windows package is for Windows XP with
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
User cannot post libraries on Netlib. Each contribution is sent to us
for review.
Your contribution is highly appreciated.
Regards
Julie