LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] svd problems with clapack

The answer is posted on the forum.
On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:07 AM, Vlad Lazar wrote:

I wanted to start by congratulating you on the fine piece of software
you create.
However I am experiencing some issues using the dgesvd routing when
I am
trying to perform the "economy" version of the SVD (JOBU and JOBVT
as 's' ).
I am just beginning with using fortran routines inside C so if my
problems are trivial I apologize.

A small C test program I wrote can be found:

Best regards,