LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack-3.2 tarball does not follow earlier naming convention

Sergei
Try now, it should work.
Sincerely
Julie
On Nov 19, 2008, at 10:42 PM, Sergei Steshenko wrote:

Hello,

I've been building 'lapack' in the framework of my AppsFromScratch.

It's an automatic tool which downloads sources from the WEB.

Previous 'lapack' source tarball was named lapack-3.1.1,tgz, i.e.
according

naming convention, but the newest lapack is just lapack.tgz .

Could please also create a link or copy with lapack-3.2.tgz name ?

Thanks,
 Sergei.