LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack-3.2.0 : typo in 'zpstrf.f'

Merci ?douard
I do not know how we missed that problem, but really thanks you for
pointing that out.
We will correct it asap.
On Nov 20, 2008, at 5:42 AM, ?douard Canot wrote:

A comma is missing at the end of the line 103 of 'SRC/zpstrf.f'.

It doesn't automatically to a syntax error because most Fortran
(as FSF-g95) suppress the blanks between the two symbols 'zswap' and
'xerbla', then creating an undefined symbol named 'zswapxerbla'.

?douard CANOT