LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK 3.2: Manpages ?

Tobias,
The html browsing is available online at
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/explore-html/
The generation of the man pages are on the agenda.
Julie

On Dec 4, 2008, at 4:01 AM, Tobias Burnus wrote:

Hello,

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/ offers now 3.2, which seems to contain
very nice features. However, the tar.gz has the label:
"This is the package without html pages and manpages"

I failed to find on the whole site manpages (and html) for 3.2, I only
found them for 3.1.1

Thanks for taking care of LAPACK!

Tobias