LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Out of bounds bug in Lapack 4.2's SRC/ilaslr.f

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Tobias Burnus wrote:

Other question: Is there any update about the 4.2 manpages tar ball?

Hello Tobias,

Thanks for the patch.
We probably overlooked it when we release 3.2; that needs to be fixed.

Julie is working on the generation of the manpages. There is an automatic
system to do this, which is great, but there are a lots of new routines
for which the comments are not exactly in the right format. Once this
thing is working again that should be easy.

Julien.