LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Out of bounds bug in Lapack 4.2's SRC/ilaslr.f

And Tobias Burnus writes:
this was reported at
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.fortran/browse_thread/thread/635192e11beadb93#

The problem is the line 47:
47:       IF( M.EQ.0 .OR. A(M, 1).NE.ZERO .OR. A(M, N).NE.ZERO ) THEN

Fixed in the SVN repo for all precisions and directions, thanks!

But LAPACK isn't clean with -fbounds-check yet.  That points
out a problem in the RFP format as well.  The nested indexing
complicated enough that I'll punt it to the people who
reviewed those changes.

And yes, the gfortran diagnostics are really helpful.  We need
to enable more of them during development builds.

Jason