LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK 3.2: Manpages ?

I just released the manpages for LAPACK 3.2.0.
You can download them at
You need to add the note on
Sorry for the delay
On Dec 5, 2008, at 8:18 AM, Tobias Burnus wrote:

julie langou wrote:
The html browsing is available online
The generation of the man pages are on the agenda.

Thanks. Could you notify me when the are available? Alternatively, you
could add a note to

(The latter is my request that the LAPACK packages in openSUSE
should be
updated to 3.2 . As openSUSE also ships the manpages in an extra
package, having 3.2 man pages would be nice.)

Thanks for your reply.