LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installing CLAPACK on a Windows/xp for MS/VisualC

Hi,

I am working on a PC with Windows/xp OS, and I use the MS/VisualC compiler.
I would like to install the CLAPACK library on my machine, but could not find
an installation package for it.

Can you please direct me to an installation guide with an example on how to
install and
use CLAPACK on my machine?

Many thanks, Zohar Yosibash.
Zohar Yosibash - Assoc. Prof.            Tel: + 972 8 6477103
Head - Computational Mech. Lab.       Fax: + 972 8 6477101
Dept. of Mechanical Engrg.                E-mail: zohary@Domain.Removed
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev    Homepage: www.bgu.ac.il/~zohary
Beer-Sheva, 84105
Israel