LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installing CLAPACK on a Windows/xp for MS/VisualC

Zohar, please take a look at http://www.netlib.org/clapack/
You will find :

file CLAPACK-3.1.1-VisualStudio.zip
for  CLAPACK, version 3.1.1 for Windows (42574025 bytes)

file LIB_WINDOWS/prebuilt_libraries_windows.html
for: CLAPACK, version 3.1.1 for Windows Prebuilt libraries for Windows
32 bits and 64 bits : Release, Debug, Release without wrap, Debug
without wrap

Sincerely
Julie