LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Installing CLAPACK on a Windows/xp for MS/VisualC

Zohar,
now it is just how to use the Microsoft Visual Studio Software.
If you take the CLAPACK libraries, just add them to the linking
libraries of your project.
What we provide is really standard, so we expect Windows user to use
it without any problems.
I would suggest you to read the documentation of Microsoft Visual
Studio for additional help you may need.
Sincerely
Julie