LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] manpages of version 3.2?

Le jeudi 08 janvier 2009 ? 10:47 -0500, Jason Riedy a ?crit :
There is one important bug fix that aren't in a release yet.
There's a workspace query bug somewhat deep in one of the
eigensolvers that would be difficult to isolate if it hit R
or Octave:

http://gitorious.org/projects/lapack/repos/mainline/commits/100e05889d1e87ed8bd677c6e04a47d963b0cdae
Being a Debian user, I don't want to hit it.  ;)
OK, so, you think that I should add this patch into the Debian package.

The 3.2.x branch of the gitorious mirror at
  http://gitorious.org/projects/lapack
is now up-to-date...  It's only missing the last man page
reformatting from the master.
I would prefer to use the official tarball...

BTW, anyone packaging the XBLAS?
I started to package it but since it is not producing any shared
library, I have to patch the build process.

Sylvestre