LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] XBLAS licensing [was Re: Xblas]

I would be happy for the XBLAS to have the same mBSD license as LAPACK.
Is Xiaoye/LBNL ok with this?
Jim

Jason Riedy wrote:
And Sylvestre Ledru writes:

By the way, I haven't seen anything in the license of this code. It
cannot be included in Debian without a proper license. Is it the same as
lapack ?

Oh, this is embarrassing.  There's not a single copyright declaration
in any of the code.

As far as *I* know, yes, but there is a national lab involved...

Could someone clarify the XBLAS license?  We'll need another release
quickly.

Jason