LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question

Unfortunately, no.
We use Intel Fortran for Windows with MS Visual Studio.
Maybe you can hack the nmake Install, but this may be a little painful
(http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/nmake_install.html)
Good luck.
Julie
On Jan 28, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Michael Salemi wrote:

Hi:

I am running microsoft digital visual fortran (professional edition
6.0A).

Is there source code for lapack and blas that I can compile with this
fortran.  Most of what I have found on line seems to be targeted to
the
newer microsoft visual studio.

Thanks

Michael Salemi