LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] just a comment

Nicolas,
This is a problem of your software.
There is no blas.gz on the website, and I checked the link, the link
is correct.
Do you manage to get the package?
Julie
On Feb 6, 2009, at 2:38 AM, Nicolas GEUQUET wrote:

Dear madam, dear sir,

When I click on the link "blas.tgz" on this website
http://www.netlib.org/blas/
, "blas.gz" is proposed for downloading, and not "blas.tgz". This
change may happen errors on opening with IZArc on Windows XP.

Best regards,

Nicolas GEUQUET