LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] reading from file

Hi,

I am a research student in India.I am doing a calculation in which I need to
create huge sparse matrices of about 10^6 by10^6.Now even though it is
sparse when i call a Lapack routine i need to provide the entire matrix to
the function which is not possible because it will eat up too much memory.So
i will be using files.But to do that i will have to actually modify the
routines to read from files.Could u help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Sachin