LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] error in LAPACK User's Guide v3

Thanks for pointing this out. You are correct. The HTML version of the LUG
has a typo. So as the published LUG (edition SIAM), I have in front of me.

The problem was already corrected in 2005 by Sven in the LUG svn
repository, indeed. Unfortunately, the webpage did not get updated. We
need to correct this. Thanks for the pointer.

Best wishes,
Julien.