LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problems with timing the lapack routines

I encountered some problems during testing the lapack.

The BLAS I used is GotoBlas of version 1.26, and I specified 4 threads
for my SMP.

But the problem comes: the tests contained in the lapack package from
netlib worked abnormally that it runs much slower than the netlib
version blas, and I checked the *.out file finding some of the tests
failed. The attachments are one of the test output, first testing with
GotoBlas, normal testing with netlib BLAS.

I don't know how to deal with this kind of errors, and I have to ask
for your help.

BTW, the abnormal routines surely run with multi-thread, observed by
"top", while the netlib BLAS only use 1 thread.

If more materials  are in need, please tell me and I will send it to
u. Thanks a lot.