LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Few defects in LAPACK 3.2

Hello,

I noticed several defects in LAPACK 3.2. I hope that information will be useful
in further:

(c/z)geesx: no lwork=-1 branch at all, info = -15 is returned while doing
lquery.
c(he/sy)equb: no slamch in external lists and lsame, intrinsics not described
(d/s)tgsen.f: iwork(1) always referenced: line 455: iwork( 1 ) = LIWMIN,
documentation says that if IJOB=0 it shouldn't, so NULL pointer causes a
sigfault.

W.B.R.
Alexander

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation