LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACK doesn't work with C?

First of all, thanks for making a free version of LAPACK available for
Windows.

I assumed that the Windows LAPACK library I downloaded from your web
site would be able to be called from C code, but it appears that maybe
this is not the case?  Is this code for use with Fortran only?  When I
attempt to link, I get a long list of errors, the first of which is:

1>LAPACKd.lib(cgesvd.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_for_concat referenced in function _CGESVD

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

--
| Jesse Ziser, Code Warrior |