LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Error in Installation

Looks like you need to link your program with a BLAS library.
I would advice you to look at the manual of your Software.
Sincerely
Julie
On Apr 16, 2009, at 7:09 AM, thillai natarajan wrote:

        Dear Lapack Developers,

                                I am installing Nektar++ a software
consists of C++ programs.
         When I generate my makefile in linux ubuntu I get following
problem,

           "Undefined reference to `dgemv_'   "

           Help me out !

          Regards,