LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] lapack TESTING failed

Hello,

I quickly browse through your output files. They are alright. We observe
the same failures on all the machines. The failures in the test suite you
are observing are due to singular matrix pencils that the LAPACK solver is
not supposed to be able to solve. We ought to remove those pencils at some
point ...

Best wishes,
Julien.