LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Few defects in LAPACK 3.2

Hello Alexander,
Thanks for your bug report. I have corrected the files in our svn
repository. I will send you four emails with the related patches. Any
comments welcome.
Best wishes,
Julien.

On Mon, 6 Apr 2009, Kobotov, Alexander V wrote:

Hello,

?

I noticed several defects in LAPACK 3.2. I hope that information will be
useful in further:

?

(c/z)geesx: no lwork=-1 branch at all, info = -15 is returned while doing
lquery.

c(he/sy)equb: no slamch in external lists and lsame, intrinsics not described

(d/s)tgsen.f: iwork(1) always referenced: line 455: iwork( 1 ) = LIWMIN,
documentation says that if IJOB=0 it shouldn't, so NULL pointer causes a
sigfault.

?

?

?

W.B.R.

Alexander

?

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation