LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] serious bug of clapack?

hello LAPACK FELLOW,

     I am a clapack user from China, and i am using Clapack recently to solve
the problem of eigenvalues and eigenvectors of a square matrix, with  the
function  of  cgeev_(). However, some results disappoints me, for the
eigenvectors i get with the function dont' satisfy the formula Ax = bx. Jesus!
Could you please check it out? Could it be a bug of the clapck?

     By the way, my input matrix is  [1 2 4;
                                      0 2 0;
                                      2 -1 3].
     where the result is show as in the attachment.

     Looking forward to your reply.  :)
     Thanks a lot !