From: lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed [lapack-bounces@Domain.Removed] On Behalf
Of Eug?ne Suter [easuter@Domain.Removed]
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2009 3:47 AM
To: lapack@Domain.Removed
Subject: [Lapack] CBLAS version

Dear Sirs,

I'm building BLAS, LAPACK and CBLAS packages for Slackware Linux 12.2.
The BLAS and LAPACK versions are clearly indicated on LAPACK's
homepage (current version is 3.2.1), however, the CBLAS source code
available at http://netlib.org/blas/blast-forum/cblas.tgz does not
appear to have a version number written anywhere.
In order to make my CBLAS package build script available on
SlackBuilds.org, I need to indicate the correct version for it.

Regards,

Eug?ne Suter