LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] License/Copyright agreement for Blas

Hi,

  I am interested in using the BLAS package as part of software
development at my company, United Technologies Research Center.  The
legal department here will like to review the license/copyright
agreement associated with the software.  The FAQ section states that :

"...included in commercial software packages (and has been). We only ask
that proper credit be given to the authors."

Unfortunately, there is no directive on how and in what format the
credit is to be given.  Can you please provide me a link to the
copyright/license agreement?  Or can you provide us guidance on how the
authors be given credit for the development of Blas?

Regards
Arvind