LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] linking error BLAS!

Kamal,
The best way to check your BLAS library installation is to run the
BLAS testing.
Hope it helps
Julie
On Jul 3, 2009, at 12:20 PM, KAMAL SHARMA wrote:

dear sir
I was installing the OOf2 package and in that the make file is
running and .a file has been cerated. But when trying to link it
with GCC, while trying to install OOF2 a BLAS error has been
encountered while testing for BLAS.Sir pl. provide me the solution.

tks and rgds
kamal

kamal sharma

research scholar