LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem with LaGenMatDouble

The lapack++ package is provided by Chirstian Stimming
Please contact him for support
Thank you

On Jul 3, 2009, at 1:59 AM, Charpy Sol?ne wrote:

Good Morning,

Can someone briefly explain how to get lapack working in I
have downloaded it, and added its include to my include directory.
When I #include "lapack++.h" just to test it without calling any
functions from lapack, there is no error,. and LaGenMatDouble A()
works, but LaGenMatDouble A(8,8) does not work.