*From: *Ying Leung <ytl@Domain.Removed <mailto:ytl@Domain.Removed>>
*Date: *July 6, 2009 6:14:18 PM MDT
*To: *lapack@Domain.Removed <mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>
*Subject: **[Lapack] make cblaswrap*

Hi,

I'm trying to install clapack 3.2.1 with atlas.  When I do a "make
cblaswrap", following the instructions in the readme.install file, I
get an error:
make: *** No rule to make target `cblaswrap'.  Stop.

I looked into the Makefile and it seems that there is no code with
the label cblaswrap.  Did I get the wrong Makefile?

Thanks,

Ying Tat Leung  ::  Ying Leung/Watson/IBM  ::  YTL@Domain.Removed
<mailto:YTL@Domain.Removed>  ::  408-927-2122  ::  TL 457-2122  ::  IBM
Almaden Research Center