LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] issue with DGGSVD in LAPACK

Hello, I ran into a problem building the LAPACK (c version) on a high
performance computing platform using an icc compiler.  The libraries
seemed to build okay, but when I ran the testing executables I ran
into some errors in the SVD routine.  I have attached the output file
with the errors.  Do you know what may have caused these errors?

I have probably a related problem when I try to run some of my code
using the DGESVD routine in that I get an error
** On entry to DGESVD, parameter number  4 had an illegal value

  INFO = -4
  LWORK = -1

Can you help me with any of these issues?

thanks.