LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] question

Dear LAPACK manager

Hi.  I am grad student trying to use two of your subroutines called; DGETRF
and DGETRI.  The purpose is to perform forth order polynomial fit to
experimental data.
My concern is the following I downloaded the subroutines but I noticed
inside these subroutine there are calls to more than 10 or 20 other
functions.  My question is that I don't wish to start downloading every
single function needed because these functions also call some other
functions and I end up lost in space downloading 30 or more functions, is
there a library that contains all the functions used by DGETRF and DGETRI,
and if so how to downloaded it?

Thanks for your help,

Erie

--