LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] issue with DGGSVD in LAPACK

Eric,
Icc is a picky compiler. Usually we use the following flags,-
fltconsistency -fp_port
I am not sure this will help much anyway...
Which BLAS library are you using? MKL?
and which LAPACK (c version)? CLAPACK 3.2.1?
I will try to reproduce your problem .

Regarding the error code, if INFO =-4, he is complaining about the
parameter N.
       SUBROUTINE DGESVD( JOBU, JOBVT, M, N, A, LDA, S, U, LDU, VT,
LDVT,
      $                   WORK, LWORK, INFO )
In the code, we are just making sure N is greater than 0.
Maybe you put L in place of N, no?.
       ELSE IF( N.LT.0 ) THEN
          INFO = -4

julie