LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] issue with DGGSVD in LAPACK

Thank you very much for your reply.

Regarding your previous email, the reason I chose CLAPACK is because
I know it best.  I have very limited experience with fortran in
general and I have not looked into MKL.

I am using the native BLAS that came with the CLAPACK 3.1.1.1
distribution, which works on my local machine using gcc, but I want
to get it running on a larger platform and uses icc.  The larger
platform has ATLAS BLAS which I hope to use in the future.  I would
also like to get this running in a parallel cluster because I am
dealing with very large matrices and require a few hundred singular
values.

As for the error, I run the exact same code on my local machine (with
gcc) and it works perfectly.

I will try your suggested flags and thanks again for looking into it.

Eric