LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] how to compile lapack library on dawin operating system

Attached is the for your configuration.
Just put it in your LAPACK directory.
I put veclib as optimized BLAS library. It is part of the developer
package on MAC OS/X.
If you do not have it installed, you can run with the reference BLAS
library, but you won't get performance.
Just change the lines:
#BLASLIB      = ../../blas$(PLAT).a
BLASLIB      = -framework veclib
BLASLIB      = ../../blas$(PLAT).a
#BLASLIB      = -framework veclib

For your information LAPACK installation guide is available online at: