LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack on Windows <-> Name mangling

Wilm,

the name mangling you mention is applicable to Unix and Linux systems.
Mangling on Windows is a bit different. Both, g77 and gfortran
in their Windows ports adhere to the Unix standard. Unfortunately,
this makes them incompatible with commercial tools from Intel
and PGI.

Regards,

Piotr