LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Clapack dgesv accuracy

Hello,

     I  was using dposv before. Since some times matrix doesnot remain
     positive definite, so I tried to use LU solver  dgesv or dsgesv.

     But both this seems to give less accurate results than dposv (
cholesky)

     I was using it for MultiCamera Configuration and validating results
with both solver.

     I thought both should give almost same results.

     It will be very very  great if you can answer my querry.

Thanks
Sumant