LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] ECCN, CCATS number

Dear Sir, Madam,

As a licensee of your product LAPACK routines, we need to confirm its
ECCN (Export Control Classification Number] to assess the export
requirement associated with it. We are especially interested in
assessing whether your product contains encryption controlled under the
United States EAR (Export Administration Regulation). If you are not
familiar with the EAR, you can find out more information at
http://www.bis.doc.gov/.

Specific information concerning the export classification of software
containing encryption can be found in Parts 740.17, 742.15 and 774 Supp.
1 Category 5 part 2 (information security) of Title 15 of the Code of
Federal Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html).
If your product has been the subject of a classification review, please
provide also the CCATS number. In the case there is encryption in your
product, please confirm the key strength.

Waiting to hearing from you, thanks for your support,

Best Regards,

Damien LHERM
Business Operations Team
Office: +1 514940 2949 ext.: 4159
Damien.LHERM@Domain.Removed <mailto:Damien.LHERM@Domain.Removed>

Visit us at: www.3ds.com <http://www.3ds.com/>
Dassault Systemes Canada Innovation Technologies Inc. - 393 St-Jacques
West Suite 300 - MONTREAL, QC H2Y 1N9, Canada