LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] ECCN, CCATS number

Damien,

Not really sure what you want form us but here is the licensing info
about the LAPACK library. I read the document you pointed us to and I
do not think any of that applied to our software.
.
LAPACK is a freely-available software package. It is available from
netlib via anonymous ftp and the World Wide Web athttp://www.netlib.org/lapack
  . Thus, it can be included in commercial software packages (and has
been). We only ask that proper credit be given to the authors.
Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do
ask the following:

If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the
name of the routine and comment the changes made to the original.

LAPACK has a BSD like license, see
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

Hope this helps,
Julie Langou