LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] ECCN, CCATS number

Hi Julie,

Thanks for this answer. Could you please just confirm that no encryption has
been included within this software? The reason why I am asking is because this
could impact our software classification even if yours is not controlled on his
own.

Thanks again for your support. This is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Damien LHERM
Business Operations Team
Office: +1 514940 2949 ext.: 4159
Damien.LHERM@Domain.Removed <mailto:Damien.LHERM@Domain.Removed>

Visit us at: www.3ds.com <http://www.3ds.com/>
Dassault Systemes Canada Innovation Technologies Inc. - 393 St-Jacques West
Suite 300 - MONTREAL, QC H2Y 1N9, Canada