From: Julien Langou [mailto:julien.langou@Domain.Removed]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:21 AM
To: LHERM Damien
Cc: julie langou; lapack@Domain.Removed
Subject: Re: [Lapack] ECCN, CCATS number

There is and has been no encryption used in the LAPACK software. The
source code is provided from the netlib server: www.netlib.org/lapack/.
--julien

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009, LHERM Damien wrote:

Hi Julie,

Thanks for this answer. Could you please just confirm that no encryption
has been included within this software? The reason why I am asking is
because this could impact our software classification even if yours is
not controlled on his own.

Thanks again for your support. This is highly appreciated.

?

?

Best Regards,

Damien LHERM
Business Operations Team
Office: +1 514940 2949 ext.: 4159
Damien.LHERM@Domain.Removed

Visit us at: www.3ds.com
Dassault Systemes Canada Innovation Technologies Inc. - 393 St-Jacques West
Suite 300 - MONTREAL, QC H2Y 1N9, Canada

?

?