LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] cblas installation

Fehmi,
A user already reported that problem. Here is the answer we gave him:
"I was able to reproduce your problem with the refblas package from
Debian.
However, using atlas3-base-dev and /usr/lib/atlas/libblas.a, the
linking succeeded."
Please let us know if it works for you. Otherwise hacking the testing/
Makefile to remove any reference to c_xerbla.o should work.
Regards
Julie