LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack and Maxima

Sandro,
Unfortunately, we are not the one to deploy LAPACK on Maxima and I do not have
any experience on Maxima.
What you can do is directly download LAPACK from the NETLIB website:
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/
Hope it helps
Julie

On Nov 11, 2009, at 6:36 AM, Sandro Vieira wrote:

Hi!

I have some problems with loading lapack with Maxima on Linux.
When I put load("lapack"), an error occurs.

Can you give me some explanation about how to solve this problem? I really
need solve it!

Thanks!